BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Response to God. Well not literally.

Well.. DAMN ROKHSOR! HAHA. I have to agree you are by far the most religious person I know. In a good way. I just want to say that you have a very strong support on your own religion. But just to say, I personally don't have a religion at all. Because for me, I think believe that a God people create is a separate beliefs ready to destroy. Religion in the United States is a touchy topic and people get uncomfortable when their religion is picked on. I understand. If you come from a family with a tight based religion system and rules then you find the person most of the time very supportive of their beliefs. And when people are made fun of cause their God has a different name, or a different representation people shouldn't be be taunted over it. I can see by Rokhsor's way of saying how much she appreciates God is very strong. I wonder if a child raised in a religious household will  either stay religious or avoid religion at all costs. Same for me, I don't believe in anything thats a higher power because it only in my point of view, it restrains your mind. And for me, miracles do not exist and its just the fact sometimes work out, and some don't. The survey of Americans today shown here below show the differences in differences in beliefs:8do7inqh6AM6tHmpK0MI35WEN5NhcMfpUaKIsEXUff5NRWwBhJAZSxGE-UP6xdw2SHV5TxOaVza2hmkjD_XH2MY4z10Qyfaec2FeNb5_eVVbT6Rucw.png

You can see the amount of people who actually have a base of religion. I'm not sure what religion you fall in but I'm sure it's a major religion.


I personally think everyone has a right to believe in a religion, and a strong base for a good life, starts with or without religion. So it’s honestly your choice. And you show a very strong love and passion for your religion. I have never seen someone so religious before at your age. But it’s a good thing. Be proud of your higher being, and if you don’t have one, believe in yourself.

0 comments: