BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fashion. Is it who you are

What is fasion? Most people say its a career. But to me, it's a way of expressing yourself, with color, design, innovation, self style, and your inner person. Just like Ale'ah Bashir said on her blog post:
                       "I think fashion is an expression of who you are"

 This I agree  with. Their are a varty of styles, from mature to childish, happy to sad, dark to colorful, striped to plain. My style ish crazy. I'll wear anything dark or sometimes with color.I usually wear something that represents me. Like brass knucles, or swallows sometimes huge bows. My clothes are sometimes way too out there for school, but it's my style.I've gotten the label, which I don't mind myself, as "scene kid". I think fashion is an individuals selection on who they choose to be. What you wear is like a billboard. What ever you wear, you become a neon sign to someone. But sometimes if you dress too inapropriate, then your in deep trouble. Some types of style leads people to sex. Nontheless people still wear the clothing. This quote actually says a lot. Some ethnic  sometimes have the same clothing style. That just what I personally notice. Either way, fashion also shows the best of you and most girls use it to show their framework. Even if your a bit built, or skinnier than a too pick, your always going to have the best trait in you. Some fashion shoes wealth, but if your able to rock a $20 outfit, YOU GO! As you look through the generation, styles change over time. But yet either way, the main styles I've seen tat hasn't changed is the Retro, Causal, Emo, Gothic, And the occasional Skater. But the rest has really developed.  Fashion is also an expression of who you are because models, for instance, are chosen to wear the clothes, as if it was made for them, and if they look good in it, you feel sometimes you will too. And it is a VERY well paying job. From all of this, All I can say is, what you wear, shows the people around you, in one context who you are. So  be expressive, but not over explosive.

0 comments: