BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SOCIAL NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!

            I agree with Tony and his group in the debate saying  that social networking is not bad and very useful.

 His quote: "Social networking allows people to talk over long distances."




This is true because I use it to keep in contact with my family in New Mexico and over the U.S. And for my boyfriend to, If it wasn't for the internet and the social network I would of never been able to be with him for over a year. I use the internet to chat with friends and sometimes just have social fun because you can't always have someone over. Also if you forget your homework you can E-mail you teacher and ask for you homework and send the work back and get credit. This is very handy. Plus sometimes your in an emergency to make sure someone's o.k or if anything ever happened and you needed to contact someone immediately for answers. Facebook lets people know more about me and I get to meet new people or learn more about others. So then we all know a little bit more and it's less awkward in person.

0 comments: