BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Monday, January 10, 2011

What's Emo/Scene?

  So this year I've realized a HUGE amount of people calling themselves "scene" or "emo". Well to be honest scene and emo their related. Scene is a form of emo. You just wear more colors. Most real scene kids wear Gloomy Bear, Hello Kitty, Invader Grim, Metal band shirts. They wear anything from skirts, shorts and fishnets to skinnes or just leggings ripped. Emo on the other hand is all black and mainly basic clothing with studs, and rips kind of like scene. An emo is quiet, shy, and much more emotional. They wear EXTREME amounts of eyeliner and always have black nails. Both types have piercings. But Scenes wayyyyy different.  Scene kids love listening to heavily stylized music like crunk core. They tend to try out the newest fashion, and add their own style to it to own what they wear. Scene kids are also seen as competitive, and very cocky in that they often strive to be the first within their Scene to adopt a new trend, and also can be regarded mockingly by others, who see their attempts. Scene is taken VERY seriously for me. I've grown around scene kids all my life. I guess I have more of a right to say I'm scene. Cause all you people who say "I'm Scene" your all posers. Scene kids have the hair. Yes you heard me. The crazy hair. teased, dyed, curly on the bottom.  Bows, flowers, anythign you want as  long it represents you! I mean go with the craziness. The desgins in you hair. We don't care what people think. Honestly ALOT of people like scene kids. We're pretty, and scene guys are our lovers. Or skaters. But we prefer emo or scene boys. Anyways, Scene is who I am and I love it. Most of the Scene kids look up to  Jeffery Star, J Bigga, Audrey Kitching, Amber on Fire, Brokelle Bones. And if you ever see a real scene kid, they look scary sometimes but to us thats called    B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I know I don't look good to you people but truth is I DON'T CARE :D. So next time you think your scene and you try to ruin your hair and look kinda weird take it from someone who knows, if you know your not comfortable wearing a style you think is cute, but highly competitive, rethink it. Just like you people are preppy, jock. hipster, gangster, what ever you are, you represent who you are. And sometimes its not always clothing but definitely you personality.